- Overtraining. This one is a very simple trick that most veterans know and it is very useful. Dark Barracks and The Barracks allow you to line up troops for training, up to a maximum which depends on upgrade level of it. Beside from being a way to hide resources, when you are away from your village, this serves as a time savings. It is mainly helpful in two scenarios:
- The top of the lineup: Certain units have reasonably a long train time. The troop at the top of the lineup will process if you queue them and it is a wait time even if you do not have room for it. , you can go out for a raid with a premium line up if you work this to your advantage and return to have four regular and two dark available “time troops long train” . Be sure you line up your troops to take advantage of this top of the line up benefit, every time you are planning to be away for a while.
-You can train troops faster with gems, that’s well known fact, but this will also drain your gem reserve very quickly. I know its cheating but you can clash of clans astuce to get more gems.
- Three minutes of training. The battle can take up to 3 minutes, every time you raid. And don’t forget the thirty seconds inspection period. They could be constantly training this whole time in the background if you have queued sufficient troops. That is more than thirty troops that is going to be ready and wait until you return, and more than thirty if you contain Dark Elixir troops. By keeping the line up full as you attack will lower your wait time before your next attack. Sometimes all the way to 0 if you only used a few troops.
- Dropping on Teslas. The thing is that Teslas do not produce any longer a keep out for dropping troops. Enemies can drop troops straight on top of them if walls or other buildings are not placed close enough to them. When you are placing Teslas for the first time or you are moving them this is very important to keep this in mind. Think about dropping some disturbing troops around the perimeter before entering the belly of the beast if you happen to have luck and see one of these at an enemy’s base. Some sacrificial lambs on the outside can go a long way because intense fire from all 4 directions can fast erase a sizeable force.
- Luring mobile defenses. The clan castle troops and Heroes can put serious hurt on your very hungry pillagers when you are attacking an opponent. The thing can go worse if you usually come across them when you are for example, in the middle of bombardment from several defensive buildings, and they draw the attention of your troops each time they attack. Here comes the solution is to lure them away with a few troops. When the battle begins, you could drop 1 troop in order to attract the attention of mobile troops, for the time you have them outside the range of defenses, after that you could drop a horde and let them have it. On the other hand you could speed up process by using a lightning spell on them once they are grouped together. This can save you some heavy losses when you use this approach.
As we can see that technology evolves in remarkably rapid speeds. Take a look at the gaming industry, if you want to see any real observable proof of the speedy advancement of digital technology over the years. Can you still remember the very early years of black-and-white 2D games? And after that the first 3D game? And from primitive first-person shooters like it was Wolfenstein 3D? Just compare Wolfenstein 3D with Battlefield 3. Now you can see, that there is no doubt that the gaming industry has seen its fair share of technological evolution. In this article we are going to show you four features you can expect in the future of gaming:
- The Return of Virtual Reality – Immersive Gaming
As we already know that 3D movies have existed since about a century ago. But the revival of 3D technology we experienced not only in movies such as Avatar, but also for gaming screens. We’ve also seen the evolution of video games in terms of its graphical quality, and even today we can see a video game from a real-life scene. From movies to games – there is a movement towards more immersive digital entertainment.
A virtual reality – VR
A virtual reality has started to resurface in the gaming industry. The upcoming Oculus Rift is a virtual reality head-mounted display. It is created by Palmer Luckey.
Oculus Rift has features such as quick-response of ultra-low latency, massive field view of 107 degrees, head-tracking system and includes immersive stereoscopic 3D description capabilities.
The boom on the market with handheld devices like tablets and smartphones, the console war between the three major brands (Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony) has increased – and they are all in a rush to invent a secondary gaming device for players.
Wii U gamepad has a built-in touchscreen that can serve as a addition to games. A second screen lets you access the map or your inventory flawlessly without leaving the game field in first – person shooting games. With a secondary screen you can add some of the gaming experience (what you can do with it – is not limited).
- Smart glasses
Microsoft is also catching up with the competition with the arrival of Xbox SmartGlass. SmartGlass is an application that is used as an additional tool for gamers to interact with, unlike the Wii U. Also it can be downloaded into and accessed from tablets and Smartphones to improve the gaming experience.
- Sony-cross play
Sony has taken its first step to join together their Playstation 3 console with their handheld device, Playstation Vita. It is a cross-play feature that allows gamer to stop playing on one device and resume on the other device.
So, are you ready for these new gaming technologies? If you haven’t been a gamer, maybe you will become a gamer now. But, be careful, you don’t want to spoil by the games and all new game technologies. Oh, one more thing, who doesn’t like to play, games these days?